Gorg's Site for Fans
Hello and welcome to the site! If you're new, look for the sign up button! If you're already a member, sign in! :3

Gorg's Site for Fans

A place for AC fans to chat as well as fans of any other crazy stuffs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What Is On Your Paste?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pwnsome Pikachu
Outstanding member
Outstanding member

PostSubject: What Is On Your Paste?   Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:48 am

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:

>.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal

PostSubject: ...   Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/oompaloompa122
howletg01
Admin and head moderator.

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Vladimir_Tod.

^^

I need readers for my fanfics. More specificly, reviews

Click here to level up my license!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://talknintendo.motionforum.net
Brendan
Extreme member

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:48 am

Why the heck is the normal color blue? What happened to black?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 am

i changed it to blue. Black got boring

Back to top Go down
Brendan
Extreme member

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:57 am

God BLUE AND RED ARE UGLY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:43 pm

• Dalek
• ManekiNeko
• Jadiebloop ----- Stay
• Animalluver123
• polobearpup ----- Stay
• SmartJenn181
• SaipanDevo ----- Stay
• Carim123 ----- Stay
• Lucool ----- Go
• thelockman
• DalekSec1 ----- Stay
• Katelynkat
• MissKomalxx
• NickSydney
• kenzangel
• mariosonic
• LittlePrincess98
• jerplay
• wildworldboy
• Peacekitty
• MangaSunny
• Vid_Kid
• Sievale55
• xXPhoebeXx ----- Stay
• brawlermatt
• FiglyBoy
• Bangalash
• weightlifters69
• Zarler
• kittyoflilycove
• Valkyrie_Cain
• bryancas98
• Joeofgemtown
• TheDoomThing
• rockmix
• Nintendosuperstar
• Scooples
• absol1167
• Daniel95
• Mario97 ----- Stay
• DojoManiac
• sapphiregirl96
• rabbidlover95
• lord_bren
• SynysterShadows
• Tick_Tock
• fishfanatic
• CrazyRay7
• Darkkiss
• fragriani
• KennyK516
• Pikminsatellite
• seggang
• gemmalouise
• WiiGamer1991-----Stay
• Gorgangler12 ----- Stay
• mozarellamonkey ----- Stay
• ilovegames
• ILoveACCF ----- Stay
• ACWW_4Life
• lemon01
• bosh
• Jack_The_Hacker
• SuperWill
• Soul_Silver ----- Stay
• Katt97 ------ Stay
• Sophie88
• Cooldude97

that's what's on my paste.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Great member
Great member

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:48 pm

George's Site Of Talknintendo

XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:02 pm

seriously? XD

• < wow... a bullet point is my past o_O XD

Back to top Go down
Kaylaarrosee

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 am

The only thing I could never get was how Blue's a girl and Magenta's a boy. ..that will always be weird for me.

...it was a conversation about Blue's Clues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:41 pm

i have no paste lol

Back to top Go down
supernatural_girl

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
supernatural_girl

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 pm

For those interested, here is an explanation about my new writing club:

Hi guys, and welcome to my writing club! basically here you chat about your work, post up your stories, get some reviews [CC ONLY PEOPLE] on your work, and just have a laugh. If you want i can attempt to grade you, if what you are writing relates to school or coursework. Also, i will be running events whereby i give you a fun writing task, and you have to post it back and i'll look at it and point out what was good and what could be inproved. (I'm fair, i'm not bias) With the approaching NaNoWriMo, you can also come and cure your writers block and im sure you'll get inspiration from one of the members. XD So, if you want to talk about writing, reading, NaNoWriMo or do fun writing tasks set by me, come and join! (tasks include writing funny poems, holiday relativity and otherwise suggested by members of the Group)

....don't ask

Back to top Go down
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 pm

lol

Back to top Go down
Kaylaarrosee

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:29 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay-sachs_disease

I was writing a Biology paper on a genetic disease..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 pm

yzqnqaqw

lol a license promocode

Back to top Go down
Kaylaarrosee

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 am

I don't have a paste. O:
No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howletg01

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Chapter Seven – The First Day

George had followed the guide for the girls up to her room. Apparently Each girl got their own room, which George found extremely nice.
“The school is bigger on the inside, due to Mr Williams. He is an expert with spatial dimensions.”
George nodded, knowing that Mr Williams would probably have spatial powers. The girl lead her up a staircase, with corridors that lead off at regular intervals. Finally, at the top of the tower (it had grown to be a tower after a while) she stepped right and walked up to a small circular door.
“This will be your room. Feel privileged; only Fullons sleep this high.”
George detected a tinge of envy in the girls voice, which she spoke about priefly before she had managed to disappear down the stairs.
“So I’m up here alone?”
The girl nodded curtly.
“You may use any of these rooms, or even all of them if you wish. But this is your default room, so you will have to enter here first.”
With that she disappeared from sight, descending down the stairs and back to ground level. George tried to move the handle, but it wouldn’t budge. Instead, a shrill voice echoed from the walls and floor around her. The voice made George cringe, just as it began to speak.

Oh young student, how you frown
You can’t get in, only down
So state your name, and intent
To go within, without lament.

George rolled her eyes. Yet again, the state-your-name-and-enter thing. So she did.
“George Howlett, rightful occupant of this floor of Eastern Academy. Elemental Fullon, partial teleporter and Duplicator.”

Very well, the door shall part
And you shall sleep within it’s heart.

“Oh shut up.”
She moved through the door as it swung open, and smiled when she saw her new room. It was painted blue, with a red carpet and a large window. She dashed to her bed, which was adorned with her luggage. Jetwing’s cage was next to the window, on top of a small table which gleamed in the evening sun. A great view could be seen from the window, and George knew she was going to feel at hom. She laid back on her bed, relaxed and watched as birds and trees moved outside. Eventually she decided to read, so she withdrew a book from her bulging suitcase. At random she had managed to pick out Invisible City; a rather good favourite of hers. Silently, she opened it to the first page and began reading.

George awoke with a jolt; she had apparently fallen asleep while reading. Her watch lay on her bedside table, which she snatched up to stare at the time. 7:00am. She couldn’t believe she had fallen asleep while reading, until the next day too! What time did they eat at here? Breakfast would have been served at half seven at home. She didn’t know what time they served their breakfast here. Did they get called by a teacher when it was time? She jumped as the bell rang again, dispelling all her thoughts of food. Then a loud, posh sounding voice spoke through the speakers, which told George it was some sort of Announcement.

“Can all Fullons please return to the Founders hall immediately. Further instructions will be given when you arrive. Thank you.”

George groaned immediately, without thought or hesitation. Yet another situation where she was separated from the other students. But at least she wasn’t alone. Zyle, Moz and Viro would be there as well. So she might as well get on with it.

Five minutes later, after getting changed into some clean clothes, he headed down the spiral staircase that lead down into the main school. As she passed, doors slammed around her after nervous eyes had been looking out at her. I wonder what they are afraid of… George thought. It can’t be me, can it? She shook her head, answering her own question.
“No, I’m being silly…”
But her mind changed again when another door slam resounded in her ears.

After three minutes of continuous descent, George arrived down at the bottom of the staircase. She hadn’t realised how tall the tower was.
‘The school is bigger on the inside, due to Mr Williams. He is an expert with spatial dimensions.’
That’s what that girl had said. Now George could truly comprehend the heights the school could reach. As she stared around the room at te base of the tower, she saw it was some kind of living space. People were sat in armchairs and on sofas which were placed around the room. Another picture of George’s ancestor was hung above the marble fireplace, which was placed in the far wall. George looked around for the door she had got through out of the room. She went to the corner where it had been concealed, but there was nothing but blank wall.
“Need help?”
George turned to find a tall, well-built lad staring at her hard. He had brown eyes which sparkled. George struggled to remember his name; she had attempted to memorise them all from the sorting.
“Sirius….Morpheus?”
George took a wild guess, which was all she could manage with those eyes looking into her own.
“Wow, you did pay attention. Yes, hello. I suppose you need help getting back to the hall of Founders?”
George nodded.
“I got in here through this door, but how do I get back through?”
Sirius shook his head.
“You don’t get in there, but I’ll take you around to the other door if you want.”
“Thanks that would be great.”
He nodded, then began walking towards the far corner. As George approached, an old wooden door appeared. It bore the word ‘Sirius’ in large letters, and a picture of a dog, surrounded by little stars.
“Sirius, the dog star. I like being able to turn into one.”
George looked sideways at him.
“You’re the animal shape shifter, right?”
He nodded. George nodded as well.
“So, are we going?”
“What? Oh, yeah.”
He pushed open the door, and then politely stood back to allow George through.
“Come on.”
The door swung closed as they hurried down the corridor, deep in conversation and occasionally laughing.

“Here you go, the hall of Founders.”
After several minutes of walking, they had arrived before the familiar doors which they had both stepped through only yesterday.
“Thanks for bringing me. I’ll give you something later, okay?”
Sirius shook his head.
“It was a pleasure; consider it the start of our friendship.”
George grinned at him, before gripping the handle of the door.
“See you for now I guess.”
Sirius nodded, before turning around and walking out of sight. She looked at where he had disappeared for a minute, then looked back at the door. She sighed deeply, then pushed the doors open and went to join the other three Fullons in the room.

“Ah, Hello young miss.”
George nodded at the headmistress as she walked in. Viro and Zyle were looking back at her, with grins spread wide on their faces. Moz however was facing forward, staring up at the paintings.
“Now, we can get started. Does anybody want to hazard a guess why you’re here before I tell you?”
George raised her hand. She didn’t know why, but a small idea had popped into her head.
“Is it something to do with different lessons?”
Mrs Prenglance looked impressed.
“Yes, how did you know?”
George shook her head and shrugged.
“It was just a guess, a hunch if you like. I thought we might get something different as we’re Fullons.”
Mrs Prenglance wasn’t the only one to look impressed now. The three boys were looking at her too, a mixture of amusement and pride on their faces. George strained to hold her laughter. Instead she smiled at them, winked then looked back towards the headmistress.
“Now, as miss George said-” (the three boys grinned casually) “-You will have slightly different timetables. You will be sharing the same classes, but will have different activities as you might find the ordinary tasks quite easy.”
George smiled widely. Finally, she had a chance to show off her skills. The boys grinned too, which made Mrs Prenglance look at them a little oddly.
“You four think you’ll do well, no doubt?”
“Yes miss.”
All four said this together, almost on the verge of laughing.
“Very well. Now, your form tutor will introduce himself or herself when you arrive after second period. Your timetables will be handed to you in the dining hall, so I suggest you move there now. In fact, I’ll take you; no doubt there will be somebody looking for me.”
So the little group left the room through the Sirius door, and walked from the room on their way to breakfast.

George walked briskly behind the head teacher. Zyle and Viro were deep in conversation, showing no signs of stopping anytime soon. Moz was staring impassively around at the walls, taking in everything while they moved. George wasn’t doing much sight seeing, but was using the time to think. It was a good place, this school; somewhere where she felt at home. What would be happening at home right now? Maybe Mum was washing up, or drying out clothes. Her Dad was probably at work; organising something for the council. George smiled at the thought, it made her feel warm inside. She decided to think about her form. In her primary school (a non-power normal school) there had been years 1 through 6. Here at eastern, she supposed there would be years 7 through 13. Six years of definite schooling. Eight if she decided to stay on and be part of the sixth form. She hadn’t decided whether she would yet, she had thought of making up her mind when she had been at the school six years. So all she had to do was wait.

The dining hall was huge. Little tables were placed around the hall, with taller circular tables against the walls. At the far side of the room, the dinner staff were serving the food from behind a counter. A small door led back into the kitchens from behind the counter. George walked over and joined the queue. Shortly she was joined by Liam, who had a face like thunder.
“Those stupid idiots!”
George looked at Liam as she moved along a bit in the queue.
“What’s wrong?”
Her voice hinted that she was concerned, but Liam didn’t seem to notice.
“Just those other guys in our form… They’re already making rude stuff up and me and….”
“What?”
“…and you.”
He sounded tired as he spoke, deliberately blocking out anything George said.
“What? Like what Will said earlier?”
Liam nodded his head. George groaned. Not another set of people who speculated over their friendship.
“Well, if they do it again, they might just find something precious is on fire.”
Liam giggled as George whispered to him. He obviously thought it was a good idea.
“Next!”
George turned to face the elderly lady who was serving the students.
“May I have a baguette please?”
She pointed towards one of the delicious warm bread rolls in the basin in front of her.
“Of course you may.”
The woman took a bread roll, wrapped it in a small thin paper and then handed it to George. George said her thanks before moving to the till so Liam could put in his order.
“35p please.”
As George handed over her change, a small boy trotted up to Liam without him knowing and held up his hand behind Liam’s back. Instinctively George thrust out her palm, sending volleys of air which knocked the boy’s hand back down. Liam spun around as the air whistled behind his head, causing his hair to stand up. He flattened it down before string coldly at the little boy who was trying to force his arm up. He didn’t seem to have noticed Liam at all. Eventually he gave an exasperated sigh and lifted his gaze a tiny bit with desperation. At the sight of Liam’s grey eyes staring into his, a little shriek erupted from the boy’s lips. He trotted away, still tugging on his arm.

George looked at Liam.
“Should I let his arm back up yet?”
“Wait until he gives a great tug, and then release him. With hope it’ll whack hi in the face. Nice job, by the way.”
George flushed red with pleasure and concentrated on watching the kid who had approached Liam. Spotting her chance as he tugged extremely hard, George lowered her arm and the kid’s arm shot up and whacked his face. Liam’s loud laughter erupted into the air, causing many people to stare. George laughed a little too, soon everyone was laughing. All except the little boy. His face had a diagonal red slash where his arm had made contact, just seeing it made George squirm uncomfortably. Despite his laughter, Liam noticed George looked unhappy.
“What’s wrong?”
His voice has changed instantaneously from shrieks of joy to a low concerned tone.
“I think we just bullied someone.”
Liam looked serious for a moment, and for the rest of breakfast they ate their food in silence. Each thinking about what they had just done

^my paste

Back to top Go down
GlambertTaco

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:52 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostDalek

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Trainer: Silve
Species: Mawile
Nickname: Mawile :U
Pokémon Type: Steel
Level: 58
Attacks: Iron Head, Fake Tears, Crunch, Sucker Punch
Ability: Hyper cutter
Personality: RPO
Shiny Or Not?: No
Other: Mouth on back of head has personality of it's own.

:U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachel
Great member
Great member

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostDalek

PostSubject: Re: What Is On Your Paste?   Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down